I had a dr appt on Wednesday. Everything looks good. Finley's heart rate was 144. She was super active of course- when the dr first put the heart monitor on my stomach all you could hear was her jumping around. My belly measured between 26 and 27 weeks. I am 27 weeks (Casey- that means 6 almost 7 months) this past Saturday so that wasn't bad. The only thing is the doctor said I needed to gain more weight. So far, I have gained 14 pounds, which is apparently a little under where I need to be. I eat all the time. My dr suggested eating several meals a day since I have such a high metabolism. Finley is kicking up a storm! Brian gets freaked out when he sees my stomach move. I also had my glucose testing done to see if I have gestational diabetes. They said it would take 1-3 days to receive the results and they would only call if my levels were too high or too low. Today is day three and no phone call! YAY! Brian and I are just busy preparing to move. We have the house on the market ourselves. Pray we can sell it before the baby comes. I have been asked to give a belly update so here it is!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww...aren't you cute. I love your belly!
ReplyDelete